L.C. May Funeral Services is a firm that has been providing funeral Service for over 50 years. We have provided families with dedicated service when they need it most. We specialize in funeral pre-arrangements and can assist you with all aspects of funeral planning. We offer traditional and cremations services along with green burials. We service all faiths. Our modern conveniently located facility and compassionate staff can provide you and your family personalized service. We offer services within all family’s finciancal means.
6 Great Reasons Why You Should Pre-arrange with L.C. May Funeral Services;
1. Lets you make your wishes known so your family won’t have to guess about whether they are making the right decisions on your behalf. Further, it reduces the stress on your children and family members. Pre-planning defines type of service, i.e. Burial, Cremation, Location Of Service and various other details that will be documented in a confidential folder at the funeral home.
2. Eliminates emotional overspending from grief or guilt. It is difficult to determine what the cost of funerals might be in the future. L.C. May Funeral Services has funeral plans that will meet any person’s or family’s budget. Inflation impacts the funeral industry causing increases in the cost of goods and services. Pre-planning your funeral services and pre-purchasing cemetery space near family would be a wise decision. Advance planning eliminates these worries by freezing cost at today’s prices and saves money later when you fund your pre- need via insurance policy or establishing a trust. Let us help you.
3. Gives you a chance to personalize your funeral and make it a celebration of your life. It’s a way to get your family and friends involved and make it a positive experience.
4. Relieves you and your family from future financial responsibity. Pre-planning will identify what insurance policies may exist and their whereabouts and who named beneficiaries are. Further, this is an opportunity to determine how much the person’s level of finances are and if additional life insurance should be purchased.
5. Often persons are needing to make pre-arrangements in order to qualify for Medicaid and other benefits provided by various social services. Many agencies require persons to spend–down. As part of this process, funeral pre-arrangement, irrevocable trust must be established. We are quite knowledgeable of this process. Therefore, we can work with the family to create a plan that works in favor of the the person we are planning for.
6. Gives you total peace of mind. Pre-planning is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can leave your family to help them cope with their loss.